01902 308050 | Get in touch
230 years of knowledge passed down through eight generations. Meet an extraordinary family of lock makers.
Discover our great history, from making our fist lock in 1780 to becoming a world-famous British brand.
Look back on our key innovations, from engineering the modern padlock to designing the first can opener.
Find out how we stay one step ahead as we continue to innovate and pass on new skills to the next generation.
Sadly, No. We do not do an overriding code on any of our combination products for security reasons.
*** FOR THE CP / VULCAN RANGE ONLY. FOR ANY OTHER RANGES PLEASE CALL 01902 308050***
What we're finding is that some dials are being set slightly off centre.
To check if this is the cause, please follow below procedure:
1. Set the wheels to the combination you have tried setting it to.
2. Push and hold the button at the bottom.
3. While at the same time, use the pin provided and starting from the bottom wheel (closest to the button) and wiggle the wheels slightly left to right.
4. If the wheels stick in place, leave it there and move on to the next wheel above.
5. You will find it will spring open as soon as you have positioned it correctly.
Once you have it in the open position, reset the wheels which are offline.
If this doesn't work you will need to return the padlock to us, we will examine it under our 10-year guarantee.
Sadly, No. We do not do an overriding key for this situation.